I’m a proud alumna of the terrapin flaunting University of Maryland, College Park.
B.A. Multi-platform Journalism, Concentration: Education and Human Development
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
A (very) short synopsis of my work experience.
For more, see my LinkedIn.
- Social Media and Content Strategist, Labovitz Social Marketing, Remote (September 2015 – Present)
- Social Marketing Specialist, Kicking Cow Promotions, St. Louis, Mo (July 2016 – Present)
- Social Media Specialist, Society for Science & the Public, Washington, DC (January 2015 – August 2015)
- Communications Intern, Society for Science & the Public, Washington, DC (January – December 2014)
- Copy Editor, Fierce Markets Life Sciences department, Washington, DC (June – December 2014)
- Editorial Intern, USA TODAY WEEKEND Magazine, Mclean, Va
(June -August 2013)
- Copy editor and staff writer, The Mitzpeh, College Park, Md
(January 2012 – December 2014)
- Media Manager, The Jewish Woman Entrepreneur, Baltimore, Md
(February – May 2013)
- Staff writer, Her Campus Maryland, College Park, Md
(January 2012 – May 2013)
- Election Coverage Intern, Mobile Video Services, Washington, D.C
And sometimes I teach…
Reading Tutor, Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
October 2015 – April 2016
Teacher, Aish Hebrew Sunday School
August 2013 – June 2014